14 gauge white jacket
50ft (15. 2m)
striped jacket for clean polarity identification
tinned oxygen-free copper conductor (ofc)
compact spool for clean storage
stranded actual spec twine
rugged jacket guarantees a sealed sign cable
gently tinned covered oxygen-loose copper to prevent corrosion
jacket strips effortlessly for a fast installation
rugged p. C jacket makes it clean to course thru car panels
easily installs into most crimp terminals
jacket strips easily for a quick install
0C1800GZYAG327 Installgear 14 gauge tinned ofc heavy responsibility boat marine speaker cord, 50 toes
- 50-toes (15. 2m) / 14 gauge speaker twine – the lower the gauge quantity, the thicker the cord. Thicker cord presents much less resistance to modern go with the flow.
- tinned oxygen-unfastened copper (ofc) – oxygen free copper wiring offers a superior electrical conductor to aluminum as it does not increase or agreement with warmth and may deliver a better modern load. This cord has a skinny coating of tin over the copper to save you corrosion.
- rugged % jacket – lets in free, huge and seamless adjustment of the desired bodily houses of this cord including flexibility, elasticity, and effect resistance.
- clean polarity identification – this unmarried shade jacket has a silver stripe on one facet to assist discover the positive (+) polarity. Making a polarity mistake might be negative for your audio system.
- heavy duty jacket – the jacket on our cable is designed with the installer in thoughts. The flexibility of this jacket lets in for smooth routing and has a low memory.